Monday, May 6, 2013

Obat Ilmu dan Tidur

Hiaaaaaa.....hello guyss..como esta?? Estoy bien..

 What makes you read something? Have you ever felt sleepy while reading?
No doubt, most people like reading and so do I. Reading is the way to make us bright about something and understand it hard. By reading, every impossibility becomes much easier to conduct. I couldn't explain something clearly to whom I talk without reading. I couldn't convince friends, teacher or  even professor about my statement without read
ing. Thus, reading is the key to obtain the knowledge, new knowledge. I like reading, I read comics, novels, journals or something related to academic books. My brain and I my self will feel empty if I am not reading anything. I will return to reading either book or novel if I am not at good mood. Nevertheless, while I am too serious on my reading, my somnolence comes simultaneously, all at once. Such somnolence still I cant avoid it until now. I therefore conclude that the remedy for both knowledge and sleeping is reading. hihihihi

No comments: