Sunday, May 19, 2013

Other languages Yuhuuuuu

Guys, lets learn some words with different languages. Take a look and learn by heart! We’ll start with English

Yes
 No
 I love You
 I’m sorry/ excuse me
 I don’t understand
Can I have an ice cream, please?
 Oke, let’s learn how to say those words in other languages, notice them!
 In Finnish-Suomi
 Kylla
 Ei
Mina rakastan sinua
 Anteeksi
En ymmarra
Saisinko jaatelon, kiitos?
 Kiitos
 In Deutsch
Ja
Nein
 Ich Liebe Dich
Entschuldigung
Das verstehe ich nicht
Ein Eis bitte!
Danke
In Italian
Si
No
Ti amo
 Scusi
 Non capisco
 Posso avere un gelato, per favore?
 Grazie
 In Spanish
 Si
 No
 Te quiero
 Perdon
 No entiendo
 Me puede dar un helado,por favor?
 Gracias
In Portuguese
 Sim
Nao
 Amo-te!
Desculpa!
Nao percebo
 Um gelado, por favor?
 Obrigado!
In Hungarian
 Igen
 Nem
Szeretlek
Bocsanat/ Elnezest
Nem ertem
 Kaphatok fagylaltot?
 Koszonom
 In Dutch
 Ja
Nee
Ik hou van jou!
Sorry!
 Ik begrijp het niet
 Kan ik een ijsje krijgen?
Bedankt!
 Yup, how is it? It is interesting to learn different languages, itsn’t it? The words I write are languages that seem familiar to me and much easier to spell. I dont write French, Latvian. Lithuanian,Maltese , Greek and etcetera because the pronounciations are not familiar to me as well as difficult to spell. Elementally, I dont master the languages I write above, those I write are what I know and learn little by little.

No comments: